Monday, February 8, 2010

I had to laugh

I constantly stay up far too late for my own wellbeing but I get caught up in talking to everyone (late night convos are the best)...at 12.30am I went to the kitchen for a glass of water. When I opened the cupboard I noticed that there was a strange smell. I picked up a glass and smelt it....yep it smelt funny, and we just got a new dishwasher. I pisked up another. Yep. Smelt funny. I reached right over the back and picked up another. Yep. Still had a strange smell. Then I stopped and realised how strange that exact moment would seem to any witnesses and I just had to share it.

From now on I will try to avoid late night/early morning glass sniffing.

Today I did my work trial and at the end of it I was handed forms to fill in labelled "employment". Not a word was said...they just handed me the forms and said I did great. Meanwhile I'm doing imaginary cartwheels. I am EMPLOYED and really looking forward to having money again.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a dishwasher... Don't know why xpp And i'm unemployed. Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete