Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Work

I've been working. It's been ok. I'm just glad I'm going to have some money. I've almost got enough to pay my parents the full amount I owe them for the car (which I'm really looking forward to so they can't using owing them against me).

I've been working on my driving, drove more in the last week than I have the whole year!

Things have been ok. Not good but not bad, I'm doing what I wanted, getting my life on track...getting the wheels in motion but it jsut doesnt feel like it. This was supposed to make me happy. I have a job I'm earning money, I have a car and I'm working on getting a licence, I have alot to be thankful for and yet at night when I go to bed I'm still kept awake by my nagging thoughts stressing too much about things like boys. What stupid stupid things they are. I don't know why I even bother, it always ends the same way, me crying in the dark thinking what ass's they were. Why can't I just be happy to be me, be alone, be free. Oh why.

No comments:

Post a Comment