Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My weight

This has always been an issue for me. I suffer with my weight alot. The difference with me though is that my problem is I'm far too skinny. I'm underweight and always have been. Its not that I don't eat, I do. Mostly its that I stress too much and I loose weight that way or I do eat but just not a large enough quantity.

So at the moment I weigh 39kgs. I'm publicly announcing it and am going to continue to record it on my blog so that I am forced to face it and deal with it.

According to the doctor I need to be 48 before I'm in my healthy weight range (I'm very short and have a small frame).

At my heaviest I was almost 42, at my lightest (in the past year) I was 36.

I have 9 kgs to go before I'm in a healthy weight range.

Please note: I know I'm skinny, I do not at all have an eating disorder because I do not have a distorted image of my body, I do not hate my body, I do not starve myself, I like my body and I can admit that putting on a few kgs would do me some good.

No comments:

Post a Comment