Monday, March 1, 2010

A bitch and a Car

Not starting that clerical job for a while. It has been delayed for the second time. Which is a shame because I was actually looking forward to it, especially the money. So here comes another month or so where I am strapped for cash, unable to grant myself the many things I have on my ever growing wish list, like a leather jacket (faux of course), leather boots and a new handbag.

I still havent been practising driving. Which means I cant go for my test yet which means no licence which means no life...see the pickle I'm in, yes?

In other news I now have a car, well i will in like a week or so. It was one of many that belonged to my parents company which they just sold. And the buyers happened to not want this vehicle, mainly I think because it was a sales car and not a working vehicle. So the deal is that its mine and I'm going to pay it off, which is pretty awesome and gives me a great opportunity without being a spoilt little brat becasue in the end I will of course be paying for it and not having it jsut handed to me but can use it before I have all the money.

I'm a little excited about it.

Just a little ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment