Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thats just me.

I'm sorry I said I couldnt do it, I'm sorry that I don't know if I want this. I'm sorry that I'm scared and I want to block everyone out, I just dont want to be hurt like I have been ever ever again. One could argue that I don't really know what pain is after all its not like I was marreid for many many years with many many children and found out that my husband had been unfaithful or any other terrible terrible tale like that. No. I'm just a girl who had her heart broken and yes despite what anyone may think, felt pain. I know that what happened might not of been a big deal in the big picture but it happened to me and only I know how I felt. I felt broken. I didn't want to know the world anymore. I'm going to go lay in bed and be broken. I seem to do it quite well, my father always said...stick to things your good at.

2 comments:

  1. im sorry you have to feel this way. Sometimes lifes lessons hurt like hell. I hope you can continue though life a little more wiser.

    ReplyDelete