Sunday, March 14, 2010

Money....

Oh how I wish I had a lot!

Once I start work ...all three jobs... I'll be getting some pretty alright cash.

I keep fantasising about what I'll buy with it, It's been so long where I've been strapped for cash, not working and having to live off an allowance from my mother.

I love madaboochoo, an online clothing botuique that constantly has really great sales.

Suit style jacket ...Was AU$261 Now $99

My Favourite!!! Military style jacket ... AU$167.50

I really really need to find some boots that fit around my calves, they are all too big for my skinny little legs and I don't like the whole gumboot look.

I bought a leather jacket the other day, funnily enough the cheapest one fit the best!!! That never happens to me!! I'm the kind of person who without looking at prices will never fail to fall in love with the most expensive thing in store.


"The Holy Kiss" by Sass and Bide. Im in love. Not sure about the retail price of these in australia, currently on sale in their online boutique for $190

2 comments:

  1. I like the jackets alot but I think the military one would better with buttons.
    Im not sure what gumboot means, ill google it, but form fitting flat bottom fadded leather with buckles is what my lung doctor wore and they looked awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jacket! I've been searching for one like that for while. I like your blog

    ReplyDelete