Monday, May 10, 2010

I want to do it all!

There are so many things in life I want to do. I want to be rich (not sure about famous. Just like most people. But it's also something I would give up in a heartbeat for true happiness, ie if there was a guy who could guarantee me financial security and a guy that i was crazy about the second would win every time.

I know I'm not going to get there by sitting on my ass, but I just don't know what I want to do yet. I think I'm going to enrol in a course in business management. That might be a start, study never hurts, you only have everything to gain from learning new things and knowing more about the world and how it works.

2 comments:

  1. i'm after the second dream too...just wondering when he's going to pop up and be like "hey you, i love you" and i'll be like "heck yes, you're a win" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really understood people who just want to be famous (it's one of my friend's major goals in life), for me it is all about being rich. With wealth come all the fashiony good things in life that I love, as well as the power that is associated with fame. Money can't buy you happiness, it's true, but it's not a bad place to start...

    xx
    Duck
    http://anastasia-duck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete