Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 14 weight in (22nd of may)

40.5 kgs. That puts my total gain at 2.5 kgs.

Wow, 2 weeks and TWO AND A HALF KILOGRAMS. That is amazing results for me. I have been trying to put on weight for so long! I'm so happy and I would recommend protein shakes to anyone, and I'm only using your everyday supermarket variety, I havent even gone up into the body building strengths!

Next I think I need to hit the gym (if only I could find time) and work on my sleeping pattern.

I've noticed a difference in my health, I don't feel as lethargic and have much more energy, although I still get tired easily I seem to be getting more done and without the help of energy drink. (I know its very bad for you but it helped me get motivated with things like study).

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome MsB

    I have trouble sleeping too, partly from outside noises.

    Many people fine the sound of rain to be relaxing, maybe you could get a small water fountain statue thing.

    I have one with 7 wolves on a mountain that father gave me many years ago, but the water pump burnt out. If you try that, remember safety issues, like the motor can burn out :)

    ReplyDelete