Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 4 Weigh In



39.2kgs

A gain of 1.2kgs in 4 days.

My body does this, I'll rapidly increase until the 40kg mark and then rapidly decrease.

Interestingly enough I haven't had any time to buy the super super  weight gaining protein powders/meal replacements, the only thing I've changed in my diet is having 2 glasses of milk with Sustagen that I found in the cupboard, I know that Sustagen is similar to the products I wanted to get but it is about medium in the nutritional range when it comes to kjs/calories but it has lots of good stuff and I know the hospitals give it to patients who don't eat enough/need a boost so it must be good. Right? Anyway so I've had one glass through the day and then another glass at night right before I go to bed because I know that this is good for gaining weight and I tend to get hungry right before bed so it works out really good.

I suppose the good thing about trying to gain weight instead of loose it is that instead of preparing meals scrutinizing what I'm putting into it and trying to be healthy (as much I should I know I know) all I have to do is add some special formulated milkshakes to my diet.

 Image courtesy of Spur

No comments:

Post a Comment